Increase the size of your existing wireless fence boundary with the PetSafe® Stay & Play® Wireless Fence Extra Transmitter. Simply place the transmitters with an overlapping boundary of 30 feet and it will increase your pet's play area. Trust PetSafe® to help keep your pet healthy, safe and happy.
- Extra transmitter to expand your pet’s play area
- Our smallest size transmitter conveniently fits inside your home
- Circular boundary adjusts to cover a 3/4-acre yard (22-105 ft in all directions)
- Our proprietary circular boundary gently guides your dog back to his play area, giving you the most accurate wireless fence experience
- LCD display shows you the size of the boundary area
- Warning indicators on LCD display alert you if there is an error
- Portable for when you travel, outlet required, for indoor use only
- Doesn’t include a receiver collar, sold separately
- With over 25,000 5-star ratings, PetSafe is the top choice for pet parents
- Compatible wireless fence systems:
- Stay & Play® Compact Wireless Fence
- Stay & Play® Wireless Fence for Stubborn Dogs
- Stay & Play® Wireless Fence with Replaceable Battery Collar
- Wireless Pet Containment System
How do I use this extra transmitter with my current wireless fence?
Use this extra wireless fence transmitter with your existing wireless fence transmitter to create a boundary in your yard larger than 3/4 acre or 210 feet in diameter. When using 2 wireless fence transmitters together, ensure that the wireless boundaries overlap by at least 30 feet. Visit our support site for more information about how to expand your pet’s wireless fence.
Where should I place the transmitter?
The transmitter is the source of the radio signal and will always be at the exact center of the pet area. It should be placed off the floor in your home, away from any large metal objects. You may need to move the transmitter a few times before you find the best spot.