PetSafe® In-Ground Fence™ pet containment systems provide your pet with freedom and safety while spending a fraction of the cost of traditional fencing. It's easy to install, reliable, and safe. With proper training it is a very effective way to keep your dog safely in your yard. It works through the lightweight collar your dog wears. The collar picks up the signal from the buried wire and alerts your pet he has reached the boundary. Trust PetSafe® to help keep your pet healthy, safe and happy.
- Safe and Customizable - Gives your pets room to play with up to 1/3 of an acre coverage, expandable up to 25 acres with the purchase of additional wires and flags (sold separately)
- Lightweight Receiver Collar - Designed for dogs over 8 lb with neck sizes from 6 to 26 inches
- Adjustable, Waterproof Receiver Collar - Features 4 levels of static correction plus tone-only mode for training
- Low Battery Indicator - 1-2 month expected battery life depending on use with easy to install RFA-67 battery
- Create Keep-Out Areas - You can create additional boundaries around areas such as gardens, pools, and swing sets in your yard
- Surge Protector - Protect your In-Ground Fence from surges or spikes
- Safe, Effective, Trusted - Our static collars are part of our ongoing mission to provide the best tools, education and support for pet parents seeking safe, successful, expert-recommended options to meet each dog’s unique training needs