Double down on protecting off-limits outdoor areas with the Pawz Away® Outdoor Pet Barrier Transmitter.
This extra pet barrier is cleverly designed to look like a rock, so you can discretely hide it in your flower beds. The additional pet barrier works like an outdoor pet gate to help keep your dog or cat away from off-limits areas. Customize your backyard setup by choosing to create a wireless or wired boundary area. When you set it up as a wireless outdoor pet barrier, you can adjust the circular boundary range up to 16 feet in diameter. If you choose to use wire, you can create a custom-shaped 150-foot boundary area. Just remember to pick up some boundary wire if you choose this option.
This extra pet barrier only works if your pet is wearing a compatible Pawz Away® Extra Receiver Collar or Yardmax® Rechargeable Receiver Collar, sold separately. When your pet approaches the off-limits area while wearing a compatible collar, they will feel a safe but startling static correction that will deter them from lingering in the area.
With a little time and training, your dog will learn to stop digging in the garden (and your plants will thank you). You and your pet deserve the best outdoor playtime together. Trust PetSafe® to keep your pet healthy, safe and happy.
- Works with your current Pawz Away® Outdoor Pet Barrier to help create more off-limits areas
- Pet-proof outdoor areas like the pool, garden, landscaping and patio furniture
- Cleverly disguised as a rock to blend in with landscaping
- Use as a wireless or wired pet-proofing system
- Wireless setup creates a circular boundary up to 16 ft in diameter
- Create a custom-shaped 150 ft boundary with the purchase of boundary wire
- Uses 4 D-cell batteries, sold separately
- Compatible collars, sold separately:
- Pawz Away® Extra Receiver Collar
- Yardmax® Rechargeable Receiver Collar
- Our static collars are part of our ongoing mission to provide the best tools, education and support for pet parents seeking safe, effective, expert-recommended options they can trust to meet each dog’s unique training needs