Is your schedule planned around potty breaks? Let your four-legged friends come and go on their own time with the PetSafe® Freedom® Aluminum Dog and Cat Door. Designed to withstand wear and tear, the metal frame with its reinforced aluminum corners is great for active dogs and multi-pet households. The magnetic, tinted flap, weather stripping and a slide-in closing panel gives you protection against drafts and outdoor temperatures. You can also use the slide-in closing panel to control your pet’s access and keep stray animals out of your home. Installing this cat and doggie door is an easy DIY project that fits doors between 3/8 and 2 inches thick. With four sizes available, the flexible flap gives pets up to 220 pounds easy access in and out. Trust PetSafe® to help keep your pet healthy, safe and happy.
- Give Your Pets Freedom - No more planning your schedule around potty breaks, your four-legged friends can come and go on their time
- Solid Aluminum Frame - Designed to withstand wear and tear, the strong metal frame with its reinforced aluminum corners can handle active and multi-pet households
- Durable Construction - Includes a flexible, tinted flap; great for indoor and outdoor storm, wood, PVC, and metal doors
- Control Your Pets’ Access - Use the slide-in closing panel to control your pet’s access to the outdoors and keep stray animals out of your home
- Easy Do-it-Yourself Installation - Cutting template, detailed instructions and installation hardware included; fits interior and exterior doors between 3/8 in and 2 in thick
- Designed for Small Pets - Flap opening is 5 ¼ in W x 8 1/8 in H and is designed for pets under 15 pounds