Give your furry best friend a leg up on cuddle time. The CozyUp™ Folding Pet Steps help protect your pet’s joints and give them a boost if they’re not quite tall enough to reach the couch or bed on their own.
The best time to use pet steps for dogs or cats is anytime throughout their lives. Lending a helping hand to your pet, big or small, protects their back and joints from the impact of jumping on and off furniture.
These pet steps have fabric treads, siderails and nonskid feet so even your most nervous pets can confidently walk up and down without fear of sliding or wobbling. The fabric treads are replaceable, so if they start looking a little well-loved, simply purchase additional fabric or high-traction treads.
You can conveniently store the pet steps between snuggle sessions by folding them flat and sliding them under your bed or couch. Your pet deserves the best. Trust PetSafe® to help keep your pet healthy, safe and happy.
Are pet steps good for dogs?
Pet steps are great for dogs and cats. This product is independently safety tested for strength and durability, which means that it’s been tested a lot. We’ve put this product through hours of testing to make sure that it will withstand the weight of your pet so they can confidently reach their favorite napping spot.
- Lightweight and easy to carry from the bed to the couch
- Treads, siderails and nonskid feet help pets confidently walk up the steps on their own
- Fabric and high-traction replaceable treads are available if your treads become worn
- 20 in size supports pets up to 150 lb, 25 in size supports pets up to 200 lb
- 20 in measures 24 in L X 16 in W X 20 in H; 25 in measures 28 in L X 18 in W X 25 in H
- Independently tested for strength and durability
- Made in the United States