Create a better walking experience for you and your best friend. The Easy Walk® Harness is a no-pull dog harness that helps stop pulling and teaches him better leash manners. With a bit of practice, you and your dog will enjoy lunge-free walks around the neighborhood.
The Easy Walk® Harness has been loved and trusted by millions of pet parents and trainers since 2004 to help improve walks around the world. Since this harness rests across your dog’s chest, you won’t have to worry about it putting pressure on your dog’sneck like when he wears a standard collar.
The patented martingale loop on the front of the harness makes this harness great for dogs who pull. As your dog pulls or lunges, the specially designed loop tightens, putting gradual pressure on your dog’s shoulders, allowing you to help redirect their focus. The leash attaches to the front of the harness so you can help gently guide your dog, making walk time happy for humans and pups!
Your dog will be cool and comfortable while wearing his harness. The Easy Walk® Harness has less coverage than other harnesses making it lightweight and very breathable. The harness is also incredibly durable and ready for every walk or hike.
The Easy Walk® Harness is quick and easy to fit. We’ve made the belly strap a different color from the rest of the harness, so you’ll be able to easily put on your dog’s harness for your next walk together.
You can purchase the Easy Walk® Harness risk-free because whether the harness isn’t the right size or your dog mistakes the harness for a chew toy, our Customer Care team is happy to assist you with a new size or replacement. You and your dog will soon enjoy pull-free walks together. Trust PetSafe® to help keep your pet healthy, safe and happy.
How do I measure my dog for the Easy Walk® Harness?
To determine what size Easy Walk ® Harness your dog will need, you’ll need 2 measurements. First, grab a fabric or soft tape measure and wrap it around your dog’s girth, which is the widest part of your dog’s chest right behind his front legs. Next, wrap the measuring tape horizontally across the front of your dog’s chest until it’s an inch past his front legs. Take note of both measurements and check the sizing chart to see which size best fits your dog.
If you don’t have a fabric tape measure at home, you can still measure your dog! Grab his leash and wrap it around the widest part of your dog’s chest. Then, measure the leash with a standard measuring tape to figure out his girth measurement.
Use the weight ranges as a guide, but always refer to the chest and girth measurements when choosing the right size for your dog. If your dog happens to be between 2 sizes, choose the larger size.
For more help with sizing, please check out our sizing video below.
How do I train my dog to walk with a harness?
To learn more about training your dog to walk with a harness, visit our support site to learn how to use your no-pull dog harness and how to get your dog comfortable with the Deluxe Easy Walk® harness.
- Best harness for dogs who pull, creating happier and pull-free walks for you and your dog
- Created by a veterinary behaviorist in 2004 and trusted by a million dog parents and trainers each year
- Patented Martingale loop design puts gradual pressure on your dog’s shoulders, safely and effectively stopping pulling
- Rests across your dog’s chest instead of his throat to stop gagging and choking
- Front chest leash attachment lets you steer and guide your dog during walks
- Quick-snap shoulder and belly straps for easy fitting
- Breathable design keeps your dog cool with less coverage than many other harnesses
- Different color belly strap makes it simple to put on the harness
- Purchase your harness worry-free, contact our Customer Care team if you need another size or replacement